Nokia E Series , is a series of business class mobiles. These mobile have push mail feature (like in blackberry). So you need not fetch your mail from your regular inbox.
Now coming to E63. This season , i had an idea to buy a mobile. Enough with Nokia 5220 XpressMusic(and its bugs :p) , i thought. Just did a research for around 15 days and planned to get rid of it.
Initially, this mobile was promising. Nokia also promoted this mobile on their website (you can see Nokia E 63 @ 9 only/- in their home page) The features are very much impressive.
But on deep research , it has been reveled that, all features have their critical drawback.
- Small Screen. Just twist Nokia 5220 to landscape mode. That is how the screen will look like.
- Processing speed is decent, but due to the small screen, documents like PDF take time to adjust to the screen.
- Full Qwerty Keypad, but the number pads are very small and they are in between alpha-num keys.
- 2 M Pixel camera, but performance is very bad. No protection for Lens adds additional risk.
- Worst audio quality ever. Even Korean mobiles will have good audio quality. (Really a Shocker)
- D-Pad is decent but not handy.
- Camera and other interface and accessibility are pretty old
Behind all this. this mobile is worth buying for two factors.
1. Call Clarity
2. Wonderful batter back up.
If you look for these two, then what else is needed. Nokia follows GodFather through this mobile.
Infected with Harish Syndrome