Creating a game server in Garena is not a big task.
- Download Garena from their website.
- If you are already a member in garena, then sign in or you can register there for free.
- After you login, press the Game tab and select the game you would like to play. Let us consider counter strike for an instance.
- Click counter strike 1.6
- Now selecting the room is important. Entering a different country's room is not advisable, because when you start a server in an alien country, there is more possibility for the gamers from their country to join your server. Since distance is a big factor, the latency will definitely be high for the players coming to your server. So unnecessarily , you need to bear the name "NOOB SERVER" or "NOOB HOST".
- So enter your own country room.
- In the bottom right corner of the garena room window, there will be a huge button called "Start Game", click that to start the game
- If you have not configured your game executable before, then it will prompt you to enter the same, Update the settings.
- Now start the game, and inside the game select "New Game" to start a new game. Now your game will be visible for others who join through garena.
Infected with Harish Syndrome